Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mom

This is my First post in my newly blog. I decided to titled it 'Mom' for a few reasons:

  • First this is the Mother's Month and
  • Second because when I became a "Mom" it was the beginning of a journey....

....and I expect that my blog will too.

I always like to make such kinds of handmade stuff, but It's was since I became a "Mom" that this creativity intensified!!!
From scrapbooking, to jewelry making, from Interior Design to Digital Imaging, sewing, knit, you named!

I have a three year old daughter and She is my Inspiration.

It's all about her!

It's like I'm a little girl again. We share a lot of things together. She got's my creativity and invention! and I love it!

While I'm redacting this, she's beside me at the scrapbooking table "making" her creations!! (I will publish it in my next post!)

So far, Happy Mother's Month to those women that already have an "Angel". For those who not, I can tell you that is the most beautiful thing that can happen in the woman's life!


"When you are a mother,
you are never really alone
in your thoughts.
A mother always has to think twice,
once for herself and once for the child."



0 comments:

Post a Comment